The home of Greg and Rhonda Swink located in the 300 block of Hwy 63 received damage due to a kitchen fire. Imboden Firefighters were paged around 6:45 pm to the residence.
The fire was quickly extinguished by firefighters which was contained to the kitchen area keeping the remainder of the house from being damaged.
According to Assist. Chief Jim Jones, the quick response by the department probably save the residence from being a complete loss. According to Jones, there were no injuries reported and Imboden was shortly back in service.
For more information on the Imboden Volunteer Fire Department, visit their website at www.imbodenarkansas.com .