Thursdayâ€™s Covid-19 update provided by the Arkansas Department Of Health reported an additional 1860 cases.
Total active cases increased to 12,779 statewide. Hospitalizations increased to 849 with 158 currently on ventilators.
An additional 15 death were reported bringing the states death toll to 6035 since the pandemic began.
List of of active COVID-19 county cases for our area are as followsâ€¦
To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- Wear a face covering when you are exposed to non-household members and physical distancing cannot be assured. Click here to read the requirements.