According to the Arkansas Department Of Health, here are the Covid cases by county for April 2nd, 2021.
Clay: 5 active cases, 1,668 recoveries, 50 deaths
Craighead: 64 active cases, 12,850 recoveries, 174 deaths
Crittenden: 37 active cases, 5,743 recoveries, 95 deaths
Cross: 6 active cases, 1,866 recoveries, 49 deaths
Greene: 26 active cases, 5,910 recoveries, 75 deaths
Jackson: 11 active cases, 3,161 recoveries, 38 deaths
Lawrence: 6 active cases, 2,020 recoveries, 43 deaths
Mississippi: 21 active cases, 5,624 recoveries, 106 deaths
Poinsett: 10 active cases, 3,029 recoveries, 76 deaths
Randolph: 13 active cases, 2,001 recoveries, 47 deaths
Sharp: 5 active cases, 1,501 recoveries, 45 deaths
To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing.
- Wear a face covering when you are exposed to non-household members and physical distancing cannot be assured.