The City of Walnut Ridge be having a Reverse Christmas Parade at Stewart Park on Tuesday, December 8th. The event will take place from 5:30-8:00 p.m. Participants will need to be set up by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the event, in their designated spot. These spots are limited and will be located by the ballfields. Due to the limited spots, we encourage advance registering. In addition to the reverse parade, floats may also be left in the designated spot for the following week for more visitors to view. Santa will be located at the end of the park loop. The lights in Stewart Park will also be available for viewing.
Hereâ€™s how it will work:
RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Participants will need to be set up in their designated spot by 5:00 p.m.
- There will be designated areas around the park loop road for musical groups with expansion into the ball field parking lot area for floats.
- Santaâ€™s elves will be passing out wrapped candy canes
- Social distancing guidelines must be met while participating on floats.
- If you would like to participate, please contact City Hall at 870-886-6638 or through email: email@example.com
â€¢ This is a drive-thru event only; viewers must remain inside their vehicle. The floats will be set up in a stationary spot and viewers will drive through and look at the floats.
â€¢ Vehicles will enter the park from North East Second Street; Park Road from NE Front to NE Second will be closed to traffic.
â€¢ Vehicles will make the loop around the park before turning right into the parking lot located between the baseball fields where the event ends.