From the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management:

People who have suffered damages to their primary residences are encouraged to report their damages to make officials aware. In these counties the methods to report are:

Randolph County – Call the County Judge’s office- 870-892-5264

Clay County – Call the County Office of Emergency Services -Eastern (870)598-2667 or Western (870)857-3773

Lawrence County – Report in person in the County Judge’s office at the Lawrence County Courthouse

The processes for getting needed assistance to those who need it is a lengthy one…this is the first step.