On June 07, 2013 the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office arrested Darrell Ross (age 50) and Anthony Coats (age 50) both of Hoxie on charges of possession of a controlled substance (meth), possession of a controlled substance (Rx drugs) and possession of drug paraphernalia. The arrest comes from the Sheriff’s Office conducting a search warrant on Ross and Coats’ residence in Hoxie. Information was gathered by deputies and presented to the District Judge about drug traffic at the residence and a search warrant was granted. Deputies executed the search warrant Friday afternoon. Inside the residence deputies found meth, syringes, Rx drugs and several other items used to ingest drugs. Both subjects were placed under arrest and transported to the Lawrence County Jail to await a bond hearing.
Breaking News & Announcements
Share this website!
Click to visit these links!
- Arkansas State Firefighters Association
- Black River Bottoms Guide Service
- Bobbie Jean Memorial Library
- Hi-Spec Tooling
- Imboden Area Charter School
- Imboden United Methodist Church
- Lawrence County Cooperative School
- Lawrence County Library
- Lawrence County Sheriff's Office
- Lawrence County, Arkansas
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Local Business Directory
- Local Community Directory
- Musician Mike Mcleod
- Official City of Imboden Website
- Walnut Ridge Fire Department
- Walnut Ridge Regional Airport
- Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Wells Realty