At 6:40 pm on Sunday, the Imboden Volunteer Fire Department responded to a 911 call reporting a victim with burns to the face and throat.
Imboden firefighters responded to the scene on Lawrence 224 while other firefighters set up a landing zone in the Annieville area in case a medical helicopter was needed.
Once on scene, firefighters relayed information to the AET Ambulance responding concerning the victimâ€™s injuries. Medics from AET Ambulance advised the Lawrence County Dispatch that a medical helicopter was not needed.
The Imboden Volunteer Fire Department did send itâ€™s Rescue 4 to the scene to extinguish a small brush pile that was being burned. A deputy from the Lawrence County Sheriffâ€™s Office was also requested to the scene to warn the resident of the current burn ban. The victim was not transported by AET.
Note: Lawrence County is currently under a Burn Ban and Fireworks Ban by County Judge Dale Freeman until further notice.