Here are three simple holiday treats that I wanted to pass on to our readers.Â Merry Christmas and Â Enjoy!
Vegetable cooking spray
3 tablespoons Butter
16 oz Bag marshmallows
5 cups Cheerios (Generic is
(optional- M&M’s or peanuts added to mixture)
Melt butter over medium heat.
Stir in marshmallows heat until melted, then stir in peanut butter. Remove
Fold in Cheerios until coated.
Fold in optional M&M’s or Peanuts)
Drop spoonfuls onto oiledÂ waxed paper and cool.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Rollo Pretzel Turtles
- 50 small pretzel twistsÂ or squares
- 50 pieces rollo candy
- 50 pieces whole pecans or walnuts (your choice)
- Place pretzel pieces on a baking sheet.
- Top with one Rollo candy.
- Place in a warm oven (250 degrees) to just let the candy melt on top of the pretzel to hold it in place.
- Remove from oven and place a nut on top.
- Let cool and harden.
Ranch Cheese Ball
1 soft package of cream cheese
1 package of dry thousand island ranch mix
1 tablespoon of real mayo
Mix cream cheese, mayo, and the dry ranch mix until blended
roll into a ball or log
place crushed pecans on syran wrap and roll ball until fully coated in pecans.
Serve with Ritz Vegetable crackers