Sheriff Mark Counts stated today in a press release that a Sharp County Jailer has been fired and placed under arrest. Formal charges were filed against Courtney Bobo, a Sharp County Jailer for sexual assault 3rd degree after Sheriff Counts was notified by Jail Administrator Stan Haney of misconduct by Sharp County Jailer Bobo. The incident occurred around 9pm on November 2nd according to the press release. Detectives were notified by the Sheriff and responded to the jail to investigate, Arkansas State Police Special Agent Wendell Jines was also notified and will assist in the investigation. District Judge Mark Johnson set bond for the former jailer at $5,000.00.
Breaking News & Announcements
Share this website!
Click to visit these links!
- Arkansas State Firefighters Association
- Black River Bottoms Guide Service
- Bobbie Jean Memorial Library
- Hi-Spec Tooling
- Imboden Area Charter School
- Imboden United Methodist Church
- Lawrence County Cooperative School
- Lawrence County Library
- Lawrence County Sheriff's Office
- Lawrence County, Arkansas
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Local Business Directory
- Local Community Directory
- Musician Mike Mcleod
- Official City of Imboden Website
- Walnut Ridge Fire Department
- Walnut Ridge Regional Airport
- Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Wells Realty