2 lbs. boneless pork chops, cut into strips
1/4 cup cornstarch,1 1/2 cup water, 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. oil
1 green bell pepper, 1/2 small onion,one stalk celery cube all
1 large can of pineapple chunks drained
For sauce-1 packet of stir fry dry mix,3 tbsp. sugar, 3 tbsp. catsup, 1 tbsp cornstarch,1 1/2 cup water
4 cups of cooked rice
1. Mix 1/4 cup cornstarch, 1/4 cup water and soy sauce. Marinate pork in mixture for about 10 minutes ,coating well.
2. Heat oil in large skillet. Remove pork from the marinade with a fork and stir fry until browned.
3. Stir fry pepper,celery and onion in a small skillet then add them to pork.
4. Mix stir fry seasoning with 3 tbsp. sugar, 3 tbsp. catsup, 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1 1/2 cup of water. Add to pork and simmer until sauce is thickened.
5. Add pineapple and heat. Serve over bed of cooked rice.