1. Reading a favorite classic book.
2. Swapping out your cool cotton sheets to warm flannel.
3. Buying mums, hay bales, and pumpkins to decorate the lawn.
4. Raking the leaves into piles then jumping into them.
5. Taking a long walk through the woods. Enjoy the beautiful scenery!
6. Making leaf rubbings with the kids. (or by yourself!)
7. Putting away summer clothes and pulling out your sweaters.
8. Making soup or chili.
9. Building a bonfire to roast marshmallows.
10. Lighting scented candles around the house.
11. Family movie or game nights.
12. Taking photo’s of fall leaves or wildlife.
13. Baking bread, a batch of cookies, or an apple crisp.
14. Placing a snuggly throw on your couch.
15. Plenty of hot chocolate and coffee in the pantry.
16. Dinner by candlelight.
17. Using warm colors shades of reds or orange around the house.
18. Make a fall craft.
20. Piping hot biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
These are just a few autumn favorites around our home.
Leave a comment to tell us your favorite fall things!